Working Diagram of SanApp (Complaint System) with Example
- Registering Complaint-User can use any of the 3 modes of complaint system i.e.- IVR system, Call center or Sending SMS or using Sanapp complaint App to a particular number. Let say user calls at the call center on toll free number regarding sanitation problem under the category called Toilet Cleaning.
- Logging User Complaint-The person on the call center will listen to the user complaint and will log that request into the central server (municipality server). As soon as complaint is logged on database server it will send one unique reference no. back to user’s number from which he/she made a complaint.Complaint registered in the database along with the complaint phone number, problem category, subcategory, timestamp and remarks made by user.
- Processing of Complaint-On submission of complaint, unique complaint id is generated and its severity is assigned. Now according to Area Code of the mobile from which complaint came and its GPS co-ordinates, central server will came to know the exact area from where this particular complaint is coming and will assign to local municipality body of that area for completion of that complaint.
- Local Municipality body uses SanApp (Android Mobile Application) for assigning task – Local municipal officer will get the particular complaint under the category of Toilet cleaning on his/her SanApp installed in their mobile. From this App installed in their mobile they have access to all the active complaints of their area which are logged on the central database server. Nowmunicipal officer will assigned the particular request to the worker of concerned department(in this case, it will be Toilet Cleaning department) for getting the cleaning work done within the given time.
- Complaint Request Performed – Worker of the Toilet Cleaning department will be assigned to perform the complaint task by going to the place and performing the required task for which complaint has been logged by user. After completing the request, worker of Toilet Cleaning department will report back to local municipal body for closing the request.
- Closure of Request- After getting the work done report from the concerned department, the local municipal officer closes the request on his/her mobile App which will update the closing request in database server and will send complaint completion message back to user.
San App Flow
Block Diagram/Layered Diagram of SanApp
The above block diagram of SanApp (Centralized system for registering sanitization requirements and grievances for common people and private societies) basically consists of 4 layered architecture which are-
- User Layer– This layer basically consists of common man as an actor. A common people of rural or urban area. If he/she finds and complaint or grievance regarding Sanitation problem in their area or anywhere where it is meant for , then user can log the complaint request to our central server(municipality server) under the specific category using any of the 3 modes of complaint i.e.- (IVR system , Call center and Sending SMS). For the future reference, user will get the unique no corresponding to his/her complaint or grievance.
- Database Layer- Centralized database server is setup on the municipality end. If any request comes from any user, it will get logged on to database according to its category. The counter on the server will get increment indication that new request has arrived. As new request will arrive to this database, the database will send one unique reference no. to user who sent last complaint and will trigger the message to ADMIN’s (municipality officer) mobile having SanApp on his mobile.
- Mobile App Layer-In this layer, the actual implementation of mobile app (SanApp) will come into picture. New logged request in the database server will generate a message which will reflect in SanApp (Sanitation Application in Admin’s mobile), through which Admin will have access to all the request which are logged in database server. Now its Admin’s task to assign the request to concerned authority according to request category. After completion of task Admin will close the particular request and will revert back to database server who will further send confirmation of request completion report to the concerned user who dial the complaint request.
- End Layer-This layer is basically concerned with different departments (Toilet cleaning, Sewer clogged, Garbage collection etc). These departments will get the request from Admin (municipality office) and will responsible for performing the given task within stipulated time. And after completing the request it will send completion report back to Admin for closing of request.